Lowongan Kerja Qatar Airways – Airport Services Supervisor
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
You will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, Transfers, and Boarding etc, in order to ensure a high service standard. Achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. Excellent skill to deal with flight delays, disruptions, denied boarding etc. Deputize Airport Services Duty Officer/Manager and/or Airport Representative.
- Act as a Station Coordinator in liaison with GHA and QR Department. Works closely with GHA and all airport departments to ensure on-time performance targets are met.
- Ensure the progress towards on-time flight closure and passenger boarding Supervises airport team in achieving on-time performance.
- Facilitates the Ramp Handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fuels, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure. Works with all departments to ensure on-time performance.
- Utilization of maximum resources by planning efficient duty allocation for Customer Services Agents. Ensures efficient use of manpower during duty period.
- Review aircraft allocations according to the Movement Signals/Late Arrivals/Loads etc. ensure all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements.
- Provide support to Airport Services Duty Officer/ASM in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, and Denied Boarding and ensure passengers are provided with all possible facilities and full support during any disruption on his shift.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Any other operational tasks/responsibilities as may be assigned by the Airport Services Manager.
To be successful in this role you will need a Diploma or Associate Degree as a minimum. Ideally you will also have an IATA or Airline Certificate. A minimum of 5 years experience in an Airline or Ground Handling Agency as Ground Staff involved in passenger handling and ground operations is required.
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities.
- Excellent skills to deal with Flight Delays, Disruptions, D.N.B etc.
- Customer Relations training such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations etc.
- An overall knowledge of airport functions in terms of passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance, D.G.R. etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)